Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, DTH service, data card, electricity connection and any details that may have been voluntarily provide by the user in connection with availing any of the services on CSC.We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this portal to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When you browse through CSC, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit CSC portal, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. CSC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
CSC has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We gather certain information about the Registered User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
Toll Free: 1800-3000-3468
Time: Mon – Sat (Except Public holidays) (10:00 am - 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsingor using the site (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site and immediately terminate your use of the services. These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) is a legal contract between you being, an individual customer, user, or beneficiary of this service (“Registered User”/”You”) and CSC e-Governance Services Ltd. (“CSC”). Service can be used by you subject to your adherence with the terms and conditions set forth below including relevant policies. CSC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce.
Confidentiality of data
Aadhaar and e-KYC authentication
I understand that to register as a VLE, I will be authenticating myself with Aadhaar based authentication system and consent to provide my Aadhaar, Biometric for Aadhaar based know your customer.
• You will not be considered "Eligible" to use Our Services unless You:
• Reside in India;
• Have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age;
• Use Services to perform transactions in Indian Rupees only and no other currency; and
• Avail Services on a networked device which supports Services.
• We reserve the right to immediately terminate Your Account if we have reason to believe that Your Account is being used by any person who is not Eligible, or for any other reason.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This website is designed, developed and maintained by CSC E Governance Services India Limited.
• The Registered User transacting on CSC, shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her User ID and Password and shall be responsible for all activities that occur under his/her User ID and Password.
• There is no Registration Fee for use of this Site.
• The right to introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Site at CSC’s sole discretion without any prior notice.
• The Registered User agrees that he will not host, upload, display, transmit, comment or share information which the user does not have right to and shall not use words which are harmful, inappropriate, obscene, offensive which advocates to rights of privacy against any individual or group or organization.
• Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
• Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
• The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organisations. CSC E-Governance Services India Limited is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an external website, you are leaving the Department of Industries website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/ sponsors of the external website.
• CSC E-Governance Services India Limited does not authorize use of copyrighted materials contained in linked website. Users are advised to request such authorisation from owners of linked websites.
• In the event that the VLE has not done any transaction in last 6 months, at that point, his CSC Id is obligated for suspension.
• In case a VLE is found involved in any deceitful activities or malpractice, his CSC id would be obligated for suspension, and he/she would not be able to transact on Digital Seva Portal any further.
MOBILE and DTH RECHARGES
CSC does not provide mobile or dth service and is only a reseller of prepaid services by telecommunications and dthservice providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge. CSC is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the service providers. Recharge sold by us to you is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the service provider.
CSC reserves the right to charge and recover from the Registered User, fees for availing the Services. These changes shall be effective from the time they are posted on to the CSC Website or over the CSC business partner channel through which you are availing the Service. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit the CSC Website or check with the CSC business partner channel through which you are availing the Service to review the current fees from time to time. In the event that you stop or seek a reversal of the Payment Instructions as may have been submitted, CSC shall be entitled to charge and recover from you and you shall be liable to pay such charges to the Bill Payment Service as may be decided by CSC. These charges shall be charged on to your designated e-wallet. CSC offers a convenient and secure way to make payments towards identified Biller(s) using a valid e-wallet. Depending upon the CSC business partner through whom the Service is availed by you
(i) the specific features of the Service may differ
(ii) the number of Billers available over the Service can differ
(iii) the type and range of e-wallet that can be used to issue a Payment Instructions can differ and
(iv) the modes/devices over which the Service can be accessed can differ; and
(v) the charges, fees for availing the Service or any aspect of the Service can differ. Specific details related to these aspects would be available with the CSC business partner or the channel over which the Service is being availed. In using the Bill Payment Service, you agree to:
• Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”), your e-wallet details (“Wallet Data”), Your Biller details (“Biller Data”) and
• Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, e-wallet Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CSChas reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CSChas the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, You will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
General Conditions of E-Wallet
You will be issued, basic account immediately after successful registration.You may recharge your e-Wallet through any of the Payment Gateways, Billdesk, Citrus or Payu. CSC Wallet is available only to resident Indians who have attained the age of 18 years and are competent to contract.
CSC reserves the right to suspend/discontinue CSC e-Wallet Services to You at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
• For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by RBI from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
• For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or Registration form provided by You;
• To combat potential fraud, sabotage, willful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc;
• If the same is due to technical failure, modification, upgradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
• The VLE obligatorily needs to keep a base wallet amount of Rs 100 in Digital Seva Portal wallet at any random point of time.
You are permitted to maintain and operate only one CSC e-Wallet. Any suspected non-conformity with this requirement shall be just cause for the suspension/ discontinuation of any/all Wallets associated with you by CSC.
• You are also responsible for the information relating to all transaction done on Digital Seva Portal.
• While Wallet top-up through payment gateway, if money has been deducted from your card or bank account and a recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then You shall inform us by sending an e mail to our customer services e mail address email@example.com or raise the tickets from our Digital Seva Portal.
• While performing service transactions, if amount has been deducted from your wallet and service is not delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then You shall inform us by sending an e mail to our customer services e mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or raise the tickets from our Digital Seva Portal.
• Please include in the e-mail the following transaction details like Amount, CSC txn ID, CSC ID, Wallet TXN ID and TXN Date for top-up cases and for other cases include Amount, CSC TXN ID, CSC ID and TXN Date.
• We will investigate the incident and, if it is found that amount was indeed charged to your card or bank account or wallet without delivery of the recharge/service, then You will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your e mail/ticket.
• All refunds will be credited to bank accounts for topup cases and in wallet for other cases.
• It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in Your bank account depending on Your bank’s policy.
• In case of charge back, if amount has been reverted back to your source account while service was delivered to the user, then CSC has full rights to recover that amount from user account.